Subscribe to web2feel.com
Subscribe to web2feel.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bookmark and Share

Google Brings It On Part 1

Author: Unknown Tuesday, December 8, 2009



Google has done it again and has impressed everyone with a new way of searching.  The app is called Google Goggles for Android smartphones.  I must say it is a really awesome program.  I downloaded it on my Droid this morning and played with it all day.  Simply amazing with just a photo you can actually search for relevant content related to your picture.  As of right now it doesn't work with most objects but I can guarantee it will in the near future.

It's an amazing app and I really suggest you try it out.  I will be breaking the latest Google news and adventure into a three part series, so keep on the look out for part 2.  Take a look at what it can do!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share

Reviews by CNET