Subscribe to web2feel.com
Subscribe to web2feel.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bookmark and Share

Google Brings It On Part 3

Author: Unknown Tuesday, December 8, 2009


During my research of Google Goggles I came across something very interesting which of course I probably would of known about if I would have read my rss feeds.  So I went to Google to search for the new Goggles Android app and much to my surprise was I was getting real time information from everywhere.  Twitter, forums, Facebook, you name it - it was showing up.  I was really impressed with the information I was getting from a simple search.  I found it extremely helpful and was also able to get an idea of what the app was like, how well it worked, and whether or not I should download it.

So I researched and discovered Google's Real Time Search.  By the time this posts probably all of you reading this would already know about it, but in case you didn't or you've been using BING! for a couple of weeks now is the time to switch and head over to Google.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share

Reviews by CNET